Christopher Lim, Senior Trainer
Chris has been working with clients from all walks of life since 2005 to accomplish their various goals, from fat loss to getting stronger and peaking in sports performance.
Chris believes the key to achieving health and fitness goals lies in having the right mindset to overcome challenges. He is grateful for the opportunity to break into the health and fitness industry and thankful for the many mentors he has met over the years who have empowered him to learn and acquire knowledge. He continually works to add new techniques to assist clients with their goals.
- Certified Fitness Leader and Personal Trainer, FISAF
- Weightlifting/Sports Power Coach Level 1 License, Australia Weightlifting Federation
- Poliquin International Certification Program, Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Poliquin BioSignature Modulation Level 1 and 2
- PosturePro International Performance Program, Level 1 and 2
- Muscle Nerd Workshop, Level 1 and 2
- Oxygen Advantage (Patrick McKeown) – breathing techniques