Aldrin Ho, Principal Specialist
Aldrin Ho is a fixer. Even before the problem begins, he’s gauging how to fix it. As an early intervention and injury prevention specialist trained in multiple rehabilitative methods, he evaluates chronic pain from a different eye.
He opened Ziklag Fitness in 2011, and today, owns one sports performance and rehabilitation facility and is in partnership with another in Singapore. He also helps out at Triplefit as a sports therapist. He also collaborates with Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Doctors to ensure that his clients get the best possible service.
Besides Singapore, Aldrin also works with clients and sports facilities in Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau, Brunei and the UAE. He also crews Ultra races in Europe and the Middle East.
The wide spectrum of clients who limp and crawl their way to seek help from him include triathletes, marathoners, golfers, footballers, tennis players, equestrian riders, regular exercisers and couch potatoes.
With dry needling, the tensed muscles get released very quickly. Aldrin is trained and certified in Active Release Techniques (ART). He blends ART with his training in soft tissue manipulation, neurokinetic therapy, remedial massage and dry needling when treating clients.
Aldrin prides himself with continual education and deepening his understanding of chronic injuries, soft tissue dysfunction and exercise sciences. His qualifications include:
- B (Eng) Msc (ADMIS)
- Certified in Active Release Techniques (ART) Level 1 and 2
- King Sports International Coaching Program Level 3
- Certified Personal Trainer – NSCA-CPT, FISAF-CPT
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, CSCS
- Certified Rehabilitation and Corrective Work Specialist, CRCS
- Certified IYCA High School Strength Coach, HSSC
- Certified in Functional Fascial Taping Level 1 and 2
- Diploma in Deep Tissue Therapy (ITEC)
- Diploma in Neuromuscular Technique (NMT) Therapy
- Certified in Myofascial Therapy Level 2
- Certified in Spinal Manual Therapy (Manual Concepts, Australia)